At Cornerstone Healing Center, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. We are a united, strong team, dedicated to helping those who suffer with life, a chance at recovery and a brand-new beginning. By overlapping science with spirituality, we create an environment where a seemingly miraculous healing event, sufficient to overcome addiction, can happen in a short amount of time.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As one of the fastest growing behavioral health practice groups in Arizona
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate the competencies required for this position, including the practice of program policies and procedures for implementing these duties
- Demonstrate standards for security, ethics’, confidentiality, rules of conduct and professionalism.
- Ability to understand and respond to direction from the clinical team.
- Provide clear and accurate documentation of events occurring while on duty.
- Ability to provide some clinical documentation within clinical records.
- Promote a positive response to change, with clients as well as other staff members.
- Log medication observation, maintain medication log and track all controlled medications following Cornerstone P and P.
- Primary responsibility to supervise clients and treatment schedules.
- Knowledge of standards for security, ethics, confidentiality, rules of conduct and professionalism.
- Demonstrates skills and abilities in essential job functions, including but not limited to client screening, intake procedures, client orientation, crisis intervention, coordination and scheduling of clients outside appointments.
- Responsible for telephones and answering incoming inquiries regarding agency.
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to acquire a general working knowledge of clinical record management systems.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Be able to obtain or hold current CPR/First Aid Certifications.
- Must have training as specified by the state for behavioral healthcare workers.
- For individuals recovering from substance abuse related disorder, said individuals must be able to demonstrate continuous sobriety under nonresidential, independent living conditions for the immediate past one year.
- Have or eligible to attain Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Must hold valid CPR/First Aid Certification
Job Type: Full-time