8 Hour DUI Class, 8 Hour Alcohol Class, Substance Abuse Class
We offer an 8-Hour Class for DUI and Substance Abuse. Our classes are for those facing DUI charges in Arizona and are fully online.
CONTACT US TODAY TO GET STARTED!
Payment plans to fit every budget
Enroll Now, Pay Later
learn about our online 8 hour dui class
Content and Structure of the 8-Hour Alcohol Class, 8-Hour Substance Abuse Class
This entry-level program covers fundamental topics under Alcohol Awareness and Drug Education. The curriculum is designed to foster a comprehensive understanding of:
- The Dynamics of Addiction: Explore the psychological and physiological aspects of substance dependence.
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Consequences: Learn about the short-term and long-term effects of alcohol and drug misuse on individual health and community welfare.
- Safety and Responsibility: Emphasize the importance of responsible behavior and the role of individual choices in public safety, especially concerning DUI laws and regulations.
- Prevention Strategies: Equip participants with knowledge and tools to prevent substance abuse and promote healthier lifestyle choices.
What you will learn in our 8 hour DUI class
Level 2 Alcohol and Drug Awareness and Education
Completion and submission of “My Change Plan” as a culminating activity for the course.
Get Started Now!
By submitting this form, you consent to our staff reaching out to you via telephone or email.
FAQs About Our 8 Hour DUI Class
Get answers to the most commonly asked questions about 8 Hour DUI class and 8 Hour Alcohol class.
What is an 8 Hour DUI Class?
The 8-hour DUI class, commonly recognized as a Level 2 DUI Education Program, is a critical educational tool in addressing DUI and substance abuse issues. This course forms the baseline for DUI educational courses, designed specifically for individuals involved in minor DUI incidents or facing simple possession charges. Its primary aim is to serve as a proactive step in legal compliance and personal rehabilitation from substance misuse and DUI offenses.
How Can I Start My Classes?
The process to start your DUI classes is straightforward and user-friendly. Here’s a simple guide to get you started:
1. Contact Our DUI Specialists: The first step is to get in touch with our team of DUI specialists. You can do this by giving us a call at our dedicated helpline. Our specialists are trained to provide all the necessary information about our DUI classes and guide you through enrollment.
2. Assessment Evaluation: During your call, our specialists will inquire whether you have undergone a DUI assessment. This assessment is crucial as it helps us understand your needs and tailor the DUI class to your unique situation. If you haven’t completed an evaluation, our team will guide you on proceeding with this step.
3. Immediate Enrollment in DUI Classes: If you have already completed your assessment, we can expedite your enrollment in the appropriate DUI class. We strive to make the process seamless, allowing you to start your classes at your earliest convenience.
Remember, our goal is to assist you every step of the way, ensuring that you receive the education and support you need. Don’t hesitate to contact us to begin your journey.
Are Your 8 Hour Classes Accepted By Arizona Courts, ADOT, and MVD?
Yes, our DUI classes are widely recognized by Arizona courts and legal authorities for fulfilling educational requirements related to DUI offenses. We are also an MVD-approved and ADOT-approved DUI screening and education provider.
How Do I Obtain a Certificate of Completion?
Upon completing the Arizona 8 Hour DUI class, we will send your certificate of completion directly to courts, MVD, and any legal counsel that you request. You will also receive a Certificate of Completion. This certificate is your proof of successfully completing the course and signifies that you have gained essential knowledge in DUI prevention and substance abuse awareness.
All Classes Online
Call to Speak with a DUI Specialist
Still Have QUESTIONS ABOUT DUI COURSES?
Our DUI specialists are here to explain the screening process, answer any questions you may have, and ensure you’re enrolling in the right courses to satisfy your DUI requirements.
DUI Educational Resources
Giving you the information you need
This article compares DUI-related laws across different states, highlighting the variations and similarities in their legislative approaches.
This article discusses the role of search warrants in DUI arrests and Arizona’s Admin Per Se and Implied Consent laws, which mandate tests and suspensions.